Wednesday 26 May 2010

A new phase

Had been away from blogging since a long time. Not that I din't have anything to write about, was just busy trying to put things in order. and now when everything is set and things are turning a lot more positive, I am back.
Started a completely new phase of life. After a lot of pondering over pros and cons of leaving Bombay, better said Mumbai or the city of dreams, finally took the decision of moving to Pune. Dreams could be smaller here but life is better for sure. With no negativity seeping in and no frustration building up the work is turning out to be a lot better. Although the conveniences are a little less than Mumbai like no malls in close proximity and load shedding, life here is still fresh and better.

I hope that things only get better from here.... for now thats all I want to say.

3 comments:

  1. good luck is all u need...and with the hard work u r putting in...it can only show positive results...

    All the best..Hope your new phase brings in new ideas and better life for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow your blog, but rarely comment. I know it might sound selfish, but I have tagged you on my blog, for the simple reason that I think you might do justice to the tag.

    I leave it up to you to take it or leave it.

    I would still follow your writing nevertheless. See u there.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...